Thursday, July 15, 2010

Earlier work...


Skateboard hand painted with acrylics for my friend Cabel, who is a drum thug.

A watercolour/india ink for the office of my friend Colin Spence, ESQ.









I did this lil bastard up for the first DSO event I participated in - we created custom Munny designs as a fundraiser. His name is Thrasher Zombie, all his accesories are hand crafted (including a mini aerosol can with an old school Krylon logo - word is bond), and his logo sticker was hand rendered as well. He was sold during the show, which was in 2009 at Foosh on Whyte ave in Edmonton, AB, Canada.





These are the first sneakers I customized - I did them for an event called Make It Kick that was put on by the DSO and the Eveline Charles Academy. The concept is called the AF1 Run Your Town, and the kicks were purchased at the show, which was in 2009 at the Eveline Charles Academy in Edmonton, AB, Canada.





















No comments:

Post a Comment