Monday, August 9, 2010

OctoDon: Roll Out!





Photo credit: Leah Erickson

Whattup! Sorry for the wait, it's been a crazy busy week and a half! I've been working on tons of stuff, including not two but three more additions to the Research on Control series, a portrait for my cousin Kev and his new wife Maria who's wedding I just attended (check the last post), sketches and concept for an upcoming Charles Rennie Mackintosh-inspired garage mural, and in between all that I took a hot second to bust out the Octodon on my friend Johndog's old car - aerosol cephalopod mafia roll out!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I think you should bugize my beetle. Is he going to drive it on the road?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's just going to scrap eventually it's just chillin' in his backyard for a while until he moves. Apparently the neighbours highly approve though!!

    ReplyDelete