Friday, June 15, 2012

Broken Arrow / Contest

Broken Arrow (36x24in, aerosol on canvas, 2012)


Yo! Whats good? Here's the most recent commission from the Singularities series, which I finished and delivered late last week. I had a lot of fun with this piece, and a lot of thought went into it as well. I was planning on explaining all of the inspiration and thought patterns behind the work in a verbose & long-winded blog post, as usual, but I'm way more curious what it makes you think of. Shoot me an email at ajalouden@gmail.com with 'Broken Arrow' in the subject line, and tell me what you're looking at up there! Don't be shy, say whatever you're thinking, and be honest! Whoever has the most thought-provoking or hilarious or most original response will receive a mystery painting, courtesy of me. Get at me!! 

**contest ends july 15 2012**

No comments:

Post a Comment